We are a full service governor, metal and composite propeller overhaul/maintenance facility, providing service to individuals, FBO’s and Air Carriers.
We have experts in blade overhaul/reconditioning, a technology-based art form. We use a combination of force application devices in combination with time proven manual techniques to repair damaged blades to specification or to modify experimental blades to achieve an extra percentage of performance.
Stockton Propeller provides maintenance/overhaul for an impressive range of brands and equipment, starting with the simple fixed pitch metallic propeller ranging through complexity to Hamilton-Standard Warbird Propellers and Hartzell Composite/Constant Speed Propellers, including governors.
We service for the following OEM’s:
You might also be surprised and impressed with the number of disciplines in which we claim.
Parts cleaning/degreasing are done with a Hotsy hot water/detergent system followed with a light oil spray.
1. Parts cleaning/degreasing are done with a Hotsy hot water/detergent system followed with a light oil spray.
2. We de-scale and strip with both grit and plastic media.
3. We have an on-site etch and alodine capability.
4. We have a first class inspection and NDT laboratory, equipped with NDT test equipment, gauges, tools, comparators, and conformal documents, as well as digital photo equipment that permits OEM involvement in decisions requiring engineering judgment.
5. We have a filtered paint booth. We perform precision striping and decal applications.
6. We provide metal repair/refinishing (including polishing) and contour grinding/reprofiling.
We straighten and reshape blades within specification.
7. Governor/component repair and testing accomplished on-site at “Don’s House of Governors.”
8. We offer FREE mobile pickup and delivery within service area.
9. We have a machine canter with compression rolling machine, light lathe machining and tapping/drilling capabilities. We have pneumatic and hydraulically powered blade straightening and shaping equipment. We have bearing pullers and reamers. We can grind and profile blade roots and transitions.
10. We perform static and dynamic blade balancing.
11. We have a complete, fully equipped composite blade repair area.
12. We are a shop of knowledgeable and trained personnel who truly understand tear down and assembly processes and procedures. This is not an on-the-job-training facility!
13. In addition, Stockton Propeller offers an impressive range of Supplemental Type Certificates (STC), including new ones that extend and enhance the service life of Hamilton Standard Propellers.
Trust our service minded professionals
Experomental as Accepted